Are you looking for a part time job, with a passion for making a difference and working with people?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, where you can affect your pay?
As an Area Coordinator you would be directly responsible for helping families and students in your area to get the help they need through consulting on the Tutor Doctor method, as well as recruiting for tutors and helping to create jobs for fellow students.
Tutor Doctor is a leading in-home tutoring company located in Toronto, currently with offices in 15 countries, offering leading-edge tutoring services, focused on one to one tutoring based on educational need and learning style. Our core belief is anyone can learn.
We are looking for energetic people to help us hit our company vision and goals for 2017 and beyond!
Our goal is to build an amazing team that will accelerate our market growth. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to learn about and, succeed in business and someone who has strengths in sales and customer service.
* Market the business for a minimum of 2 hours a day •
- Marketing includes distributing material such as lawn signs and flyers
- Marketing includes visiting local schools to give marketing material (4/month min)
- Marketing includes participating in seasonal events in the community (1/quarter)
- Marketing includes on campus flyers and introductions to students
* Communication with manager for marketing material when needed
* Recruit tutors on campus for the business 4 hours a week (min)
* Recruitment of tutors includes getting application and some preliminary interviews
* Timely hand off to manager of all applicants to be interviewed and hired (12 hour)
* Conduct consultation with family as booked and enroll new students
* Consultations are conducted between 4pm and 8pm and on weekends (5/week)
* Consultations are conducted as per the CARE process (1 hour each)
* Consultations include proper assessment of student
* Communicate the sale and standard hand off to manager (12 hours)
* Additional communication with families as per business need
• Entrepreneurial spirit and previous sales experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, results-oriented, assertive, enthusiastic and energetic
• Willing to travel locally; willing to work evenings and weekends
• Strong organizational, problem solving and planning skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
Key Performance Indicators
• 2 hours of marketing per day
• 5 consultations attended per week
• 2 sales min per week
• Recruit min 4 tutors a month
• Consultation closing of 70% to be maintained
• Weekly salary $250 (based on 20 hours of marketing)
• 5 consultations weekly
• 5% sales commission (on collected payment)