Do you feel you have what it takes to become the best in your career?
Do you have a passion for making a difference?
Do you enjoy working with people and speaking on the phone?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity?
Great News ! We are growing and we need excellent Customer Service Associates !
At Tutor Doctor we know that big ideas can change the world, but it takes great people to bring these ideas to life. We’re passionate about the customers we serve in markets around the world and we want to deliver world class service to every single one of them !
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Tutor Doctor Elite Customer Service Team,
then take the first step in joining us today.
Tutor Doctor is a leading in-home tutoring franchise located in Toronto, currently with offices in 15 countries, offering leading-edge tutoring services. We all thrive in an elite culture and we are looking for like-minded individuals who want to grow their careers with us.
- Provide a high standard of customer service (questioning, probing and building rapport with our customers)
- Receive large amounts of inbound and outbound calls
- Follow communication (script) when handling different customers
- Ensure effective follow-up of all lead calls
- Convert inbound and outbound leads into opportunities for the network
- Manage multiple calendars – google and youcanbookme
- Accurately record lead details into the companies system and document all call information procedures
Critical Success Factors:
- Build strong relationships with the clients by displaying excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solve any inquiries in a professional manner
- Provide world-class, “far beyond expectations” client (franchisee/tutor) experience
- Efficiently document all call information to standard operating procedures
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have a genuine passion for speaking to customers
- 1-2 years of customer service experience – sales/ retail industry preferred
- Demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills
- Driven by KPIs with a great teamwork attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Resiliency, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment as well as independently
- Be passionate about being the best you can be with the desire to achieve targets
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities while always maintaining quality
- Must be willing to work shifts: Monday to Friday 10am -12am/Saturday and Sunday 10am -9pm