Country Manager - Australia
At Tutor Doctor we know that big ideas can change the world, but it takes great people to bring these ideas to life. We’re passionate about the customers we serve in markets around the world and we want to deliver world class service to every single one of them !
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Tutor Doctor Elite Team, then take the first step in joining us today.
Tutor Doctor is a leading in-home tutoring franchise located in Toronto, currently with offices in 15 countries, offering leading-edge tutoring services. We all thrive in an elite culture and we are looking for like-minded individuals who want to grow their careers with us.
- Provide direct support to local franchisees to ensure operational and logistical readiness
- Manage and support end to end issue resolution for franchisees’ operational and logistical issues/questions. This includes assistance with franchise service issues, technical or procedural questions/issues, conducting basic application training, coaching on systems navigation, answering How-to questions, etc.
- Efficiently and effectively facilitate coordination of other field support services to resolve issues that require additional or specialized help.
- Manage assigned compliance activities and follow up with non-compliant franchisees
- Work with new franchisees in order to maximize potential for first-year success for the new franchisee.
- Proactively communicate with and support franchisees regarding all run-the-business operational tasks to ensure full understanding and completion of required actions
- Support the Franchise Development team in its recruiting and vetting of new franchise candidates by speaking with candidates occasionally, keeping the Franchise Development Directors abreast of new updates and initiatives, attending franchise trade shows and assist in the coordination of other franchise development initiatives
- Identify, negotiate and bring on board local vendors
- Manage local vendor relationships
- Coordinate country specific PR opportunities working with FD and Consumer Marketing
- Identify and develop country specific new Franchisee income streams
- Sit on the Tutor Doctors DBAs and any International meetings/ summits
- Must have: 2-5 years franchise operational experience
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Project or process management experience
- Ability to solve problems, and to coordinate with others to help solve problems
- Ability to develop effective relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage a multi-project workload; strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to make independent decisions; assume complete responsibility for work and related decisions
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of franchise/company owned environments
This job opening is open to candidates from any location in Australia.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role; however, only the selected candidates will be contacted